Talks & presentations
- The VoxLogicA toolkit, and its extension to Polytopes
Vincenzo Ciancia. May 24, 2021.
- Exploring the frontiers between coordination and control syntheses with Contract Automata
Davide Basile. April 26, 2021.
- Experiments in runtime monitoring via probabilistic session types
Emilio Tuosto. April 12, 2021.
- On Petri Nets, Monoidal Categories, and other amazing stuff
Fabrizio Romano Genovese. March 29, 2021.
- Steel: Merging Event-Driven Programming with Attribute-Based Communication
Michele Pasqua. March 15, 2021.
- Feasibility of Spatial Model Checking for Nevus Segmentation
Giovanna Broccia. March 01, 2021.
- A Spatial Logic for Simplicial Complex Model
Michela Quadrini. February 15, 2021.
- Quantitative Analysis of Moving Block Railway Signalling Scenarios: Experiences and Outlook
Maurice ter Beek. June 12, 2020.
- A GPU-based implementation for Vox-Logica
Laura Bussi. June 05, 2020.
- Closure operators on (Hyper)Doctrines
D. Castelnovo. May 29, 2020.
- Are graphs enough to reason about spatial-temporal properties?
Michele Loreti. May 22, 2020.
- Introduction to WP1
Fabio Gadducci. May 22, 2020.
- Closure Spaces & SLCS - WP1 preliminary report
Diego Latella. May 22, 2020.
Outreach & dissemination talks
- Closure hyperdoctrines
D Castelnovo. March 01, 2020.
- Computing Embeddings of Directed Bigraphs
M Peressotti. giugno 2020.
- Towards a formal model for composable container systems
M Peressotti. April 01, 2020.
- An abstract distributed middleware for transactions over heterogeneous stores
Luca Geatti. Settembre 2019.
- Team Automata@Work: On Safe Communication
Maurice ter Beek. June 16, 2020.
- Variability meets Security: Quantitative Security Modeling and Analysis of Highly Customizable Attack Scenarios
Maurice ter beek. February 05, 2020.
- Securing the Art Market with Distributed Public Ledgers
D Tosone. February 01, 2020.
- Verification of Data in Space and Time
Mieke Massink. January 30, 2020.
- Programming Collective Adaptive Systems by relying on Attribute-based Communication
Rocco De Nicola. September 23, 2019.
- Strategy Synthesis for Autonomous Driving in a Moving Block Railway System with Uppaal Stratego
Davide Basile. June 15, 2020.
- Refined Mean Field Analysis: The Gossip Shuffle Protocol Revisited
Mieke Massink. June 15, 2020.
- How far is your program from mine?
Michele Loreti. January 17, 2020.
- A story of monitorability (Invited talk)
Luca Aceto. September 10, 2019.
- Embedding RCC8D in the Collective Spatial Logic CSLCS
Diego Latella. July 01, 2019.
- Innovating Medical Image Analysis via Spatial Logics
Mieke Massink. October 08, 2019.
- Verification of Data in Space and Time (Invited Talk)
Mieke Massink. October 07, 2019.